Knocking’s Curators, Account Managers, and Network-Partners work hard to create shoppable content segments on broadcast TV that deliver the best, most exclusive offers to audiences through their favorite programming. While everyone loves a great buy, nothing ruins a positive shopping experience like inaccurate and inconsistent information.
With so many team members involved and so many moving parts, mistakes happen, and our audience isn’t forgiving. We need a stickler for perfection and accuracy on our team to ensure we’re consistently delivering the same, correct details across multiple platforms. You’re “where the buck stops” on accuracy and are comfortable taking responsibility for it. Like a pharmacist or anesthesiologist delivering medicine, you understand the impact one mistake can have (even if no one dies.) You’ll work with the team to ensure all our partners and platforms are speaking the same language while reflecting the “fun-but-get’er-done” attitude of Knocking!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement a process for quality assurance across all segments
- Ensure all product details are accurate across multiple platforms and channels
- Ensure all product details sent to partners are accurate and consistent
- Review all marketing messaging to ensure adherence to approved segment details
- Ensure all internal settings and processes are accurate and adhere to our guidelines
- Ensure all products and variants have the correct appearance
What you bring to the role:
- Experience in a fast-paced ecommerce environment
- Very strong attention to detail with a proven ability to spot the smallest details, errors, and omissions
- A natural inclination to double and triple check yours and everybody else’s work
- Strong communication skills and a friendly demeanor
It’d be great if you:
- Have experience running a business and know what it means to be an entrepreneur
- Hands-on ecommerce experience
- Experience working with Shopify, MailChimp, SimpleText, and other SaaS applications
Here’s how to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us why you’re the right rock star for this job. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of flash commerce, submit your resume and story today. Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.