Is there anything more grating than a corporate logo when the pantone color doesn’t match? Did you see a typo on an advertisement 7 years ago, and just haven’t slept right since? Does your creative side exist not in conflict but in harmony with your business side? Then you might be a Marketing Expert!
If you’re all about clear and concise copy editing, with a knack for a clever slogan and a passion for playing brand compliance police, we want to hear from you! I’m tired of writing these job descriptions and want someone else to do it, like a Marketing Expert.
What you’ll do:
- Working with the leadership team, plan and implement a solid marketing plan
- Brainstorm and develop creative marketing campaigns
- Define and monitor campaign KPIs
- Work with various teams for creating content for social, broadcast, website, and yes, the job posting page
- Define and reach target audiences with strong, enticing messages
- Stay up-to-date (and look into the future!) on social trends
What you bring to the role:
- 5-10 years experience in marketing
- Experience in media and broadcast television
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Strong atenttion to detail (see what we did there?)
It’d be great if you:
- Have experience running a business and know what it means to be an entrepreneur
Here’s how to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us why you’re the right rock star for this job. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of flash commerce, submit your resume and story today. Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.