We’re looking for a Financial Assistants to help organize and handle our day-to-day accounting tasks! Ultimately, you’ll help us manage and allocate our resources effectively. Numbers, dollar signs, purchase orders, and spreadsheets put a smile on your face, as does keeping a tab on contractor invoices and paying our vendors accurately and on-time.
You’ll work closely with our Account Managers to make sure cost-of-goods are accurate, inventory-sold numbers add-up, and the right essential info is on file for our vendors.
You’ll project both a friendly demeanor and professionalism when working with our vendors to issue POs and payments in prompt fashion, while reflecting the “fun-but-get’er-done” attitude of Knocking!
What you’ll do:
- Managing accounts receivable and payable
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Manage our liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Participate in payroll processes
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
What you bring to the role:
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheets (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
It’d be great if you:
- Have experience running a business and know what it means to be an entrepreneur
- Experience managing retail and/or ecommerce finances
Here’s how to apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us why you’re the right rock star for this job. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of flash commerce, submit your resume and story today. Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.